Home » Portland Willamette Gallery Fireplace Door
Portland Willamette Gallery Fireplace Door
Gallery Fireplace Doors for a brick or stone masonry fireplaces, shown with full-fold doors, textured black finish and door trim, clear glass and sliding mesh. These doors are made of anondized extruded aluminum and comes with a hidden bottom damper. Scroll down to learn about all your options, shipping and installation, and a step-by-step guide to ordering. All Portland Willamette doors come with Free Shipping and ship within two to six weeks.
Once your order is placed we will send you a sales receipt with a complete summary of your order. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-272-7734 or email email@example.com
Ready to Buy?
The Portland Gallery Fireplace enclosure will give make your hearth cozy and beautiful for warm winter memories and the centerpiece of your home will be stylish all year long.
- Made of anondized aluminum. Will never tarnish or rust.
- Masonry (brick or stone) fireplaces only.
- Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Free Shipping! Your door will arrive 3-6 weeks after your order is placed.
- See below for a full description of all your options and a step-by-step guide on ordering.
How To Order:
- Door Type - How would you like your fireplace doors to open? You have two styles to choose from:
- Full-Fold Doors: These doors fold in half and swing out to either side of the fireplace opening. This is our most popular style of door. Click here to view!
- Cabinet Doors: These doors fold out to either side of the fireplace opening but do not fold in half. Cabinet doors create a traditional, old-fashioned look. Click here to view! Cabinet Doors and Full-Fold doors are easily removable for cleaning
- Frame Finish and Door Trim Finish - The frame and the door trim can be the same finish or different finishes. For instance, you may want a darker finish for the frame but a bright finish on the door trim. Click here to view finishes. A split finish between the frame and the door trim is an additional $50 to the base price listed above.
- Glass Color - Your fireplace can have clear glass or, for an additional $65, tinted glass. Uou can choose glass with a black, smoked or bronze tint. All Portland Willamette glass is 1/4" thick and comes with a lifetime warranty. Click here to view glass options.
- Mesh - Mesh is the protective screen just inside the fireplace glass. It is a useful safety precaution recommended for all fireplace enclosures. Mesh is available in two types:
- Sliding Mesh: Sliding mesh, also called hanging mesh, opens and closes like a curtain. It is the most common popular type of mesh. Sliding mesh is an additonal $70 over the base price.
- Gate Mesh: Gate mesh looks like a tiny screen door inside your fireplace and opens by swinging out to each side of your fireplace opening, like a cabinet door. Gated Mesh is an additional $200 and is not available with Bi-fold, in-track doors.
- No Mesh: Mesh is recommended for all fireplace doors but "no mesh" is an option. Mesh is used as a safety precaution to catch falling logs or stray embers from leaving the fireplace when the doors are open. If you choose no mesh be certain to minimize the amount of time your fireplace doors are open.
- Beveled Glass - "Beveled" means the outer edge of the glass will angle into the door trim, creating a more stylish look than plain, flat glass. Beveled glass is an additional $65.
- Size - Measure the height and width of your fireplace opening. Don't measure the doors you have on now. Measure the bare opening. If you have a brick or stone fireplace, measure the point where the opening is smallest and use that measurement. The price listed is the base price for all doors less than 55" wide and 33" tall. If your door is outside of that range please call or email for a quote. Click here to view a Gallery Sizing Chart!
Portland Willamette fireplace doors ship for free via FedEx ground. The average delivery time is around three to four weeks after you place your order. All doors are expertly packaged to prevent damage. If your door arrives damaged in any way we will ship you a new door at no extra cost.
InstallationYou will be able to install your Gallery door yourself. You'll need pliers, scissors and a screwdiver or drill. Average installation time is around 20-30 minutes.
Because fireplace doors are custom-ordered for each individual customer there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on fireplace doors.