Home » Portland Willamette Portland Contemporary Fireplace Doors
Portland Willamette Portland Contemporary Fireplace Doors
Portland Contemporary Fireplace Doors are made of brass-plated steel for brick or stone fireplaces and are shown here with full-fold doors, brushed nickel frame and door trim, clear glass and sliding mesh. Each set of doors comes with top and bottom hidden dampers. Scroll down to learn about more finish and style options and a step-by-step guide to ordering. All Portland Willamette doors come with Free Shipping and ship within two to six weeks.
Once your order is placed we will send you a sales receipt with a complete summary of your order.
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-272-7734 or email email@example.com
Ready to Buy?
- Made of hand finished, 19 gauge steel.
- For brick or stone (masonry) fireplaces.
- Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Free Shipping! Your door will be delivered 3-6 weeks after you place your order.
- Keep reading for a full list of your options and step-by-step guide on how to order.
- All fireplace door sales are final! No refunds, returns or exchanges!
How To Order:
- Door Type - What type of door would you like? You have three styles to choose from:
- Full-Fold Doors: These doors fold in half and swing out to either side of the fireplace opening. This is our most popular style of door. Click here to view!
- Cabinet Doors: These doors fold out to either side of the fireplace opening but do not fold in half. Cabinet doors create a traditional, old-fashioned look. Click here to view! Cabinet Doors and Full-Fold doors are easily removable for cleaing.
- Bi-Fold, In-track doors: Very similar to full-fold doors, except they are in a track and do not fold out to the side of the fireplace opening. Bi-Fold doors are an additional $150 dollars.
- Frame Finish and Door Trim Finish - The frame and the door trim can be the same finish or different finishes. You may want a darker finish for the frame but a bright finish on the door trim. Click here to view finishes. A split finish between the frame and the door trim is an additional $50 to the base price listed above.
- Glass Color - Clear glass is standard for all fireplace doors but you can choose glass with a black, smoked or bronze tint. All Portland Willamette glass is 1/4" thick and comes with a lifetime warranty.Click here to view glass options. Tinted glass is an additional $65 to the base price listed above.
- Mesh - Mesh is available in two types:
- Sliding Mesh: Sliding mesh, also called hanging mesh, opens and closes like a curtain. It is the most common popular type of mesh. Sliding mesh is an additonal $70 over the base price.
- Gate Mesh: Gate mesh looks like a tiny screen door inside your fireplace and opens by swinging out to each side of your fireplace opening, like a cabinet door. Gated Mesh is an additional $200 and is not available with Bi-fold, in-track doors.
- No Mesh: Mesh is recommended for all fireplace doors but not a necessity. Mesh is used as a safety precaution to catch falling logs or stray embers from leaving the fireplace when the doors are open. If you choose no mesh be certain to minimize the amount of time you fireplace doors are open.
- Beveled Glass - "Beveled" means the outer edge of the glass will angle into the door trim, creating a more stylish look than plain, flat glass. Beveled glass is an additional $65.
Portland Willamette fireplace doors ship for free via FedEx ground. The average shipping time is around three to four weeks. All doors are expertly packed to prevent damage. If your door did arrive damaged in any way we will ship you a new door at no extra cost.
InstallationYou will be able to install your Portland Contemporary door yourself. You'll need pliers, scissors and a screwdiver. Click here to see how you'll install your new Portland Contemporary doors.
Because fireplace doors are custom-ordered for each individual customer we do not accept any returns on fireplace doors.