Home » Bosse Flat Arch Full-View Fireplace Doors
Bosse Flat Arch Full-View Fireplace Doors
Shown in Astoria Copper Finish with Regency Handles. Prices may vary depending on the size of fireplace and the desired enhancements.
Ready to Buy?
- Free Shipping
- Hand Made
- One quarter inch Solid Steel
- Finishes are electrostatically applied and guaranteed not to tarnish!
- All Doors have 180 Degree Swing for easy access.
- All doors are easily removable: Just lift out of the hinges for easy cleaning!
- Bosse doors are heavy duty and durable. Shipping weight is between 200-250 pounds.
How to Order:
When your ready to order call us at 1-800-272-7734 or send an email to email@example.com . We can walk you through the process. Here's what you'll need to do:
Step 1: Measure Your Fireplace Opening
- Measure the height and width of the inside or your fireplace door. Be as exact as you can.
Step 2: Choose Your Door's Finish
- Select from these finishes and choose the finish that is right for you
Step 3: Choose Your Door Style
- Full Fold Full fold doors are on a track and fold up, fully.
- Cabinet Doors swing completely out and do not fold.
- All doors swing out 180 degrees and rest against he wall to either side of your fireplace, providing a completely unobstructed view.
Step 5: Choose Your Glass Type
- Select your glass type from these options:
Step 6: Choose Your Screen Options
- No Mesh
- Sliding Mesh: A mesh screen that acts like a curtain and slides along a track.
- Gated Mesh: An inner set of screen doors that opens up 180 degrees to provide you full access to your fireplace.
Step 7: Choose Your Handle Options
- Cylinder with Rope Trim
Because fireplace doors are custom-ordered for each indivicual customer there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on fireplace doors.